Welcome to Fancy Faces by Marilyn

Welcome to your Red Carpet Moment. Where I believe that every women should be treated like celebrity without the celebrity price tag.

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Wedding Ideas and Suggestions

I have been talking about having Christmas ideas for a wedding I suppose to do for this holiday and it was cancel until the spring. So, I had all these ideas I couldn't use so I decide to share it with my cyberspace brides. Well in my search I came across a company that had awesome ideas for centerpiece for your wedding so go to www.dallasweddingplanner.com hope you like this idea as much as I did.
Okay, Oprah isn't the only one that has her favorite thing and is willing to share. This weekend I ran across this most amazing website for little wedding cakes checkout  www. thelittleweddingcake.com almost makes me want to get marry again so, I can have these little cakes. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Wedings

No comments:

Post a Comment