Welcome to Fancy Faces by Marilyn

Welcome to your Red Carpet Moment. Where I believe that every women should be treated like celebrity without the celebrity price tag.

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CHRISTMAS WEDDINGS

Hello My Cyberspace Brides:

Okay, I realize it's one week away from your big Christmas wedding. I have couple more ideas to share, just in case you're stump for colors or flowers that you can use for your wedding.  More colors that you might consider using for your Christmas wedding is  pinks, blues, and aubergine (eggplant or deep purplish color).
And for the flowers  orchids, lilies, and holly. This for any of my brides who has to make a last minute decision on one or both of these things. CONGRATULATION ON YOUR WEDDING.


From your Cyberspace Destination Wedding Planner
Designation Wedding by Design

No comments:

Post a Comment